Very Funny Little Mr.Bean

Little Mr.Bean in a new Secondary School

TEACHER : There will be an elementary science test next week.

Contrary to his nature,
Little Mr.Bean reads his book from cover to cover like no man's business.

On test day, teacher lines up about 5 birds, covering each with a piece of cloth so only their legs are visible.

QUESTION 1 : Looking at the leg of a bird write down its common name, species, family, zoological name, habitat etc.

After about 20 min of frustration and not writing down anything,


Little Mr.Bean storms to the teacher's desk and slams his blank sheet in front of the teacher.
 

Little Mr.Bean : Sir, this test makes no sense! I am going home!

TEACHER : What a rude boy! Come back here. What is your name ?


Little Mr.Bean raises his trouser and points to his leg "you too, look at my leg and tell me my name, my surname, my house address, what tribe I come from...."
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos