Very Funny Love letter from an Accountant


Smith a graduate of Accounting, wrote a letter to his Girl Friend Linda

Love letter from an Accountant

In the Journal of my heart, I have written a Journal Entry, Debiting my love & crediting my affection, Now partners, I write this Narration.

Your beauty is the Capital of our business, And your eyes are Stock In Trade, Now let us enter into a Transaction, Without providing Depreciation.

Your first love I have already indicated On the Ledger Folio column, Any way, our relations are based on Double Entry System.

Our love is Real & Tangible proposals, Which can be realized, Interest on the same, Can be capitalized.

Partner, you are like a Contra Entry, You are on my Debit Side & Credit Side, Both at the same time, And so my partner now ,let us Rectify, All our errors & total the Trial Balance, Of our affairs & emotions, Without maintaining any Suspense Account.

And any difference in the Trial Balance, And In the Balance Sheet of our life. Our children will be Assets & Liabilities, If they are boys, shall we call them Sundry Debtors? If they are girls, shall we call them Sundry Creditors?

But if we have a boy & a girl, Our Balance Sheet will Tally automatically, A balance Sheet And the Auditor will certify thus,

"THE ACCOUNT SHOWS A TRUE & FAIR VIEW OF LOVELY BUSINESS CONDUCTED DURING Smith & Linda's life Account.

Your dying Accountant in love,
Smith
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos