Lucky Guy


So I’ve been dating my girlfriend for two years. 

A few weeks ago she made me very happy by agreeing to marry me, there was one problem she has an extremely hot sister, I mean every time she bends down I can see almost everything so one day she call me over to come work on invitations.

I walk in and sit down she whispers in my ear “I’ve always had feelings for you if you would like to have one last fling before you get married come upstairs.” 


She walks up the stairs and throws her panties on me.

I’m so shocked I look at the stairs, I look at the door, then again at the stairs. 


I then run to my car, my entire family in law is sitting outside they are all cheering for me, my father in law says “You’re welcome to the family” and they’re all so proud of me for not giving in.

* Moral - Always keep your condoms in your car!
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos