Husband and Wife


Husband and Wife - BEFORE MARRIAGE:

Husband – Aaah! …At last! I can hardly wait!

Wife – Do you want me to leave?

Husband – No! Don’t even think about it.

Wife – Do you love me?

Husband – Of course! Always have and always will!

Wife – Have you ever cheated on me?

Husband – No! Why are you even asking?

Wife – Will you kiss me?

Husband – Every chance I get!

Wife – Will you hit me?

Husband – Hell no! Are you crazy?!

Wife – Can I trust you?

Husband – Yes.

Wife – Darling!

Husband and wife – AFTER MARRIAGE: read from bottom to top.

For Example Fight Read Given Below..

Wife hit her husband with frying pan.

Husband: What was that for…?

Wife: I found a paper in your pocket with the name Jenny on it.

Husband: I took part in a race last week and Jenny was the name of my horse.

Wife: Sorry..!

Next day wife hit him with the frying pan again

Husband: What now..?

Wife: Your horse is on the Phone.
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos