Funny Little Johnny..lol


Teacher said to the class"Children, tomorrow I would like u to give me an example of a development that is currently being built near your home, and what is d advantage of this new development. 

At the end of the class, teacher asks all the little girls to remain behind for 5 mins.

Teacher said: "Young ladies, I have received numerous complaints from your parents concerning Little Johnny's crude remarks. It is very likely that tomorrow he is going to say something dirty, that is why I am asking you all to avoid any further problems that if he says anything that appears rude, u all will get up and leave the classroom. Everybody agreed to this plan.

Next day - Time for the assignment...

Anita: Near my home, a supermarket is being built... Now my mommy doesn't have to walk so far to get bread and milk"

Teacher: "Very good!

Suzie: Near my home, they are building a furniture factory... My daddy is a carpenter and this permits him to work near home...

Teacher: "Excellent,

At this point, little Johnny's hand shoots up and the Teacher asks: "Oh heavens, Johnny tell me what new development is being built near your home.

Little Johnny: Near my home, they are building a brothel. As planned, all the young ladies get up and proceed to leave.... Little Johnny says, "Hey relax...sluts" it hasn't opened yet!...its still under construction!
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos