Funny Conversation.. lolzzzz



Two men at a bus stop started a conversation. One of them keeps complaining of family problems.

Finally, the other man says, "You think you have family problems?" Listen to my situation..

''A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter and we got married.

Later, my dad married my stepdaughter.

That made my stepdaughter my step-mom and my dad became my stepson-in-law.

Also my wife became mom-in-law to her dad-in-law.

Then my wife's daughter, my step-mom, had a son.

This boy was my half-brother 'cause he was my dad's son, but he was also the son of my wife's daughter, which made him my wife's grandson.

That made me the grandfather of my half-brother.

This was nothing until my wife and I had a son.

Now, the half-sister of my son, my step-mom, is also the grand-mom.

My dad is the bro-in-law of my child, who is the stepbrother of my dad's wife! AND 


YOU THINK YOU HAVE FAMILY PROBLEMS?"

the other guy fainted...
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos